All Aboard For a Healthy Fairfield continues to call upon faith organizations to help promote and support Faith Based Tobacco Prevention.
What can you do?
• Participate in Tobacco Education Training
• Adopt a Model Faith Based Tobacco Free Policy
• Conduct Tobacco Prevention Awareness Session or Activity for your congregation and community residents
• Educate members and families about secondhand smoke in vehicles and homes.
• Display Tobacco Free Materials on their grounds and vehicles
• Conduct environmental scans of your faith based organization grounds and vehicles
• Recruit Families to adopt Tobacco-Free home/vehicle policy
• Earn $200 incentive funds in the process.
For more information or to sign up for participation, please contact Cheryl Y. Goodwin, special service coordinator, at email@example.com or P.O. Box 388 Winnsboro, SC 29180. For more information, please contact Mrs. Goodwin at 635-2335 ext. 33.
The program is sponsored by Fairfield Behavioral Health Services in partnership with Fairfield Community Health Partners and is Funded by the Healthy South Carolina Initiative (HSCI).